The Mobile Mechanic offers car repairs, truck repairs, vehicle services in and around Johannesburg.
Qualified Mechanics provide you with the convenience of expert, mobile car care services when and where it suits you!
We are qualified and skilled at fault finding on all makes and models.
Why choose The Mobile Mechanic???
- Understanding our customers is of our up most importance, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- We offer reliable servicing and repairs to passenger and commercial vehicles by experienced and qualified mechanics.
- No membership fees.
- Highest quality parts are used to cover our great warranty.
- Prior to carrying out any repairs, the Mobile Mechanic provides you with a written estimate for your approval, so you are always in control and have no hidden surprises.
- All vans are a fully equipped mechanical workshop.
- Highly trained mechanical and electrical technicians are always on hand to provide you with answers to all questions you may have, in the simplest way possible. So whether you’re male, female, 20 or 60 years old, the Mobile Mechanic is there for your vehicle.
- You may observe all work carried out on your vehicle.
- If you are not able to be present at time of repairs, the courteous Mobile Mechanic will keep you informed all the way.
- The Mobile Mechanic works on all makes and models, whether it is cars, 4wd’s, SUV’s or light trucks, heavy trucks 5 days a week.
- We come to you rain, hail or shine. Where ever you are, home, work, office or broken down.
- No dropping off of your vehicle and being left without your vehicle all day.
- Deal with one person the whole way through. So you know exactly what you’re getting.
- Competitive quotes.
- Ethical repairs are only carried out to ensure the validation of warranty and satisfaction guaranteed.
- At completion of service/repairs we take the time to show you what has been done and all parts are kept at the customer’s request.
- Engine Decarbonisation/ EFI Service: This consists of an “on car” engine decarbonisation service which includes a thorough clean of your fuel injectors, plus decarbonising the intake and engine fuel system. The throttle body and the auxiliary air idle value get cleaned and an additive is added to your fuel tank at the completion of this service. This service provides optimum fuel economy, easier starting and greater responsiveness. This greatly reduces the exhaust gas “hydrocarbons” which allows the engine to run clean and in turn reducing air pollution.